Monday, 28 July 2014

Some feedback from yesterday

Just some brief feedback from yesterday.  Despite there being some glazed eyes and blank faces at the meeting after school yesterday,  I have already recieved my first invite to a meeting (party invites would be more welcome), still it's gotta be a postive sign.
Little steps. 
I've also had another staff member come to me to say they think it's great we're going to look at some of the things we breifly touched on during our teacher only day.  Three staff are heading up to the #edchatnz conference next week- and I'm hoping they come back brimming with other ideas and enthusiasm for future focused education, and some things to present to the staff on that day also.  I'm not going as I have a two day hui Monday Tuesday for Building On Success.  I'll be learning to use the observation tool, which is then used to inform coaching teachers towards more culturally responsive personalised pedagogy, I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment