Thursday, 31 July 2014

Working on our Elearning Strategic Plan

Had a meeting after school with Mike from Core Education to start formalising our eLearning strategic plan.  As a group of 5 it was hard to keep on track. We  kept throwing ideas from one to another with them usually colliding mid air, and then bouncing off on a tangent. After 2 hours of ideas chaos we did manage to commit something to paper (just). 

We focussed mainly on how we will gather the information we'll need to make an informed decision about the hardware we'll recommend as our preferred device. As an outcome we all have tasks to complete in the next few weeks.  Awesome work Katy, Ant, Sarah and Scott I'm excited about the progress we made today.  I'm also glad of Mike reminding us that we have to be working on clarifying our rationale behind why we are doing this.  It's clear to me, improved engagement always improves outcomes, but we need to ensure that this is a commonly held belief.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure there will be some research out there that we could look into as well.

    ReplyDelete