Having been so enthused but exhausted by yesterdays meeting, the BeLT (Blended eLearning Team) met again after school today to think a little bit more about our upcoming teacher only day. We're going to run a series of workshops on things like creating a twitter account, creating a blog, Pinterest, and Google docs. At the end of the day what's been created will have to be shared. I'm hoping this will plant the seeds of collaboration and start to build stronger communities of learning at school.
Nick from Noel Leeming also called in to school today, so while he was in the bosses office I ordered 5 Chrome books so the BeLT team will have one each to use so we can investigate how they work on the school network. They'll probably arrive early next week while I'm at the Building On Success hue, we've gone with the Samsung model, will blog about them when we've formed an opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment