Wednesday, 6 August 2014

The test Chromebooks are here.

Using one of the new Chrome books to write today, verdict so far-positive.  I find using the keyboard easier than the touch screen on my surface, and it's definitely quicker than my now ancient netbook. It's working better from home as there seems to be an issue with connecting to the school WiFi and with using my @waiopehu.ac.nz email address with Google accounts (even though it is a Gmail account).  Something I've booked in for our network support company to explain to me tomorrow.  Huge thanks to the rest of the BeLT team for getting the teacher only day organised in my absence over the last two days. Tomorrow I'm putting the sheet up for the teachers to book their workshops on. Am I being ambitious hoping their enthusiasm will be shown by everyone rushing to make their choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment